Booking Terms and Conditions
• All bookings / reservations must be paid in advance. If you are unhappy using Paypal, please Contact us on 01 8227650 for an alternative payment option.
• Sew Great is part of Press X Press Ltd, this may appear as your payment reference on your Paypal Statement.
• Due to the limited spaces for all of our classes, all fees are non refundable, and are valid only for the date you have booked. Please double check your diary carefully before booking.
• We understand that sometimes things crop up, and we will try to be as flexible as we can in rescheduling your booking to another date. This is however subject to availability, and will incur a cancellation fee of 20% of your class fee if less than 7 days notice is given.
• If you are unable to attend a class we are happy for you to attend another class subject to space being available, please contact us on 01 8227650 to amend your date or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bookings for private parties require payment of a non refundable deposit. The balancing payment must be made 3 days before the event
• Very occasionally, we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. We will always try to give 48 hours notice in this event, and you will be offered an alternative date, or a credit for the same amount of money (valid for 1 year) or a full refund. We will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur.
• We may place links to other websites we think you may want to visit. We have no control over the content of these websites. Please contact us if you would like to link to our website or would like to request a link to your website.